3x3x3 Void Bump CubeThese 3D printable extensions will help you make your own 3x3x3 Void Bump Cube
3x3x3 Void Bump Cube 3D printed extensions
These 3D printed extensions will allow more people to make/own a 3x3x3 Void Bump Cube. Anyone can have a set of these extensions 3D printed and then glue them onto a LanLan Void Cube (cubic version) to transform it into a 3x3x3 Void Bump Cube.
You have the option to only glue on the extensions onto a base puzzle with little or no finishing for a rough looking, but still playable puzzle. Or, if you are more of a modder, you can fill, sand and paint the puzzle for a more polish looking 4×4 bump cube.
In the near future, I hope to add some build tips for applying these extensions and possibly even some sort of build videos to help demonstrate how these extensions can be used. In the meantime, you are welcome to contact me or join the Facebook group Puzzle Modders Anonymous for additional assistance with puzzle modding. If you are new to modding I would encourage you to subscribe to Nathan Wilson’s YouTube Channel for tons of use modding related information and tips.
- These extensions are specifically built to fit the specified base puzzle. They may or may not fit other puzzles.
- All my tests were FDM printed in ABS material (black or white), but PLA should work equally well.
- I would recommend 100 micron layers; 150 micron layers also produced acceptable parts, but I would not go higher than 200 micron layers.
- You can purchase any of my extensions in a kit (with stickers) from Oliver’s Stickers.
- Stickers can be purchased at Oliver’s Stickers
DOWNLOADS3x3x3 void bump cube (LanLan) extensions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
JRCuber recently unboxed the 3x3x3 Void Bump Cube along with a couple of other mods I made. You can see his video below.