Rubik's cube themed fidget spinnerThis 3D printed fidget spinner speaks to your inner cuber...
Rubik’s cube themed fidget spinner (3D printed)
The spinner performs really great! My longest spin time (using R188 bearings) in 2:41 seconds… which is great for such a lightweight spinner.
Why?!? I saw some people turning cubes (mostly 3x3x1’s) into spinners, but I liked the idea of making a real spinner that simply looked like a cube (kinda). I’m sure this has probably been done before, and if I’m knocking off someone else’s idea then I apologize.
Dimensions: 56mm x 56mm x 7mm
Specifications: FDM printed in black PLA in 150 micron layers with a R188 stainless steel bearing & bushing from Spinnercraft
- 3d print the body
- It will accept a normal fidget spinner 608 bearing… a cheap back tri-spinner works nice with the black caps.
- Gans Air cube stickers fit really nice since the cube dimensions (width) match and the Gans air has a circular center.
- All my tests were FDM printed in black PLA material in 150 micron layers
- You can purchase any of my extensions in a kit (with stickers) from Oliver’s Stickers.
- Stickers can be purchased at Oliver’s Stickers
This is a short video clip showing the spinner turning (slowly)…